Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tom Brady: "More than this..."


Chris and David shared this video with me about a week ago and it's challenged me so much in so many different ways. When Tom Brady says, "Why do I have 3 Superbowl rings and still think there's something greater out there for me." This coming from a man that has lived the dream for so many of us. As a Christian I'm challenged in many ways. When I think about sharing my faith I often only think about it with people who are in great need. Tom Brady would not be one of those people, but his words remind me of all of our desperation and need for Christ. I'm also greatly convicted as I know what fulfills me yet I continue to chase nicer things, a nicer home, car, tvs, ministry "success", and things that while they might not be wrong I base way to much of my worth in. May you find the fulfillment in this life that can only be found in Christ and may you share that joy with ALL that you come in contact with.

1 comment:

tjw1970 said...

Good post Nils. And good reminder.