Thursday, November 19, 2009

Social Media Revolution


I've been fascinated for many years by the future of ministry and what that looks like on the internet. It hasn't been until the last year that it has really begun to consume me though. The possibilities are endless and the opportunities through the World Wide Web to take the gospel to the ends of the earth are now opening up in a new way like never before. I love constantly experimenting though podcasts, live video feeds, facebook, twitter, MySpace (it's this old Social Media website people used to use), and now blogging. Look for many blogs coming soon about how I've been experimenting and some of the trends that I see coming in the future. I would love to hear your thoughts and how you are using the internet and more specifically social media in your business or ministry.

No comments: