Friday, November 6, 2009

BGCT Conclave Conference 2009


About a week ago I went with the Student Ministry staff at Trinity Baptist to the BGCT Conclave Youth Ministry Conference in Arlington. This was probably my 5th time at the conference but by far the most meaningful experience. I heard messages from some of my heroes in Gregg Matte, Francis Chan, and Matt Chander. Worship was led by Kristian Stanfill and Fee. I'll be honest, I was a huge fan of Kristian Stanfill before and not much of a Fee fan. My opinion changed when experiencing them both live. In the next few days I will be sharing some of the things I learned from these guys and from some of the other breakout sessions. There were two breakout leaders in Billy Beacham and Mike Satterfield that really shook my thinking and ministry. Look for updates coming soon! You can go to www.BGCT.org/conclave to find out more about the conference.

No comments: