Friday, November 20, 2009

Suggested Music: Zach Hendricks


Several years ago my sister began telling me about a musician named Zach Hendricks that she new from High School that I really should look to bring in sometime for one of our Youth events. A year or so later in a group of Youth Pastors I heard someone say: "Have you heard Zach Hendricks? I think he's going to be the next Chris Tomlin." After hearing this and from what my sister said I quickly looked him up and invited him to come lead worship at one of our youth events in Houston. His talent quickly caught my attention, his authenticity in worship engaged our students like never before, and his personality wins everyone over. I've been able to partner with him in various ministry events since and experience him leading worship or playing a concert in many different venues and have been blown away every time. If you aren't already familiar with his music you will be soon. Check out his MySpace or Twitter to connect more with Zach, his music, and his ministry.

No comments: