Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank You LifeChurch.tv


Yesterday, I had the opportunity to talk on the phone to talk to Andrew Statezy, who oversees OPEN and NETWORK for LifeChurch.tv. It's unbelievable to me that they provide so many resources to so many ministries for FREE! Over the past year I have used LifeChurch.tv youth ministry videos, downloaded many Craig Groeschel pod casts, worshiped online, downloaded and use many times every day the YouVersion iPhone Bible, and watched read the SWERVE blog regularly. They're also providing all of their children's resources for FREE as well at http://open.lifechurch.tv/kids for families to use at home. If you aren't familiar with the ministries of LifeChurch.tv, I encourage you to check them out now. For those of us in ministry I believe I speak for many in saying Thank You. Thank you for your bold and cutting edge ministry and sharing with us everything along the way!

No comments: