Friday, December 18, 2009

The City by Zondervan

In my new role as Internet Pastor at Trinity Baptist, I'm getting to do some pretty interesting research and play with some pretty exciting tools online. Maybe the most exciting tool that I've been playing with is The City by Zondervan. I was introduced to this tool through The Park (a new church plant in San Antonio) who is using The City very effectively in building their community online. If you're interested in joining them in The City go here. The City seems to be a great tool to connect your church deeper in community maximizing the internet. The founder describes The City as "church movement software" rather than "church management software". I can't wait to see the impact of the city on our local church communities and can't wait to see how it develops in the coming months and years!

No comments: