Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Church Marketing Sucks


So this is the second time that I'm using this title in a blog post, but it's again just quoting someone else. My hits more than doubled last time though, so I'm curious if I'll see the same results this time. I've been reading this blog for a while and think others in ministry will be intrigued by it as well. I love their title: The blog to frustrate, educate and motivate the church to communicate, with uncompromising clarity, the truth of Jesus Christ. They have great insights in promoting the movement of God in the local church and we can all learn a lot about this. One of the greatest opportunities I believe for any organization and especially for the church when it comes to communication is maximizing social media. Church Marketing Sucks shares great insights and ideas when it comes to this. Check out their blog and feel free to share any other blogs or websites that you run across that can help ministries and organizations when it comes to communicating the the general public. Go here to check out the site.

1 comment:

WSI WebPro said...

Nils - Great post. I have heard of that blog, but I didn't take the time to sit down and peruse the site.

I agree that Social Media is opening some tremendous doors for communicating the mission of the church and the gospel of Jesus Christ.

www.ministrymaven.com