Saturday, February 20, 2010

Music Suggestion: Justin Graves Band


If you live in San Antonio, I'm sure you know or have heard about The Justin Graves Band. You see a picture above taken by Eric Gay with Justin getting to jam with Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. I have had the privilege of partnering with Justin in ministry many times in many places over the past 10 years or so. Justin has a unique ability to lead people of all ages and backgrounds in worship. I've watched him lead both 8 year olds and 80 year olds in meaningful worship experiences. If you are not familiar with his music make sure to check out his music at www.JustinGravesMusic.com. If you are familiar with his music, I want to encourage you to check out his ministry page at www.JustinGravesMinistries.com and consider giving to support his ministry through music. Justin, Michelle, and Gabi have been great friends to Katie, Emery, and me; and we look forward to both continuing to do ministry together as well as deepening our friendship in the years to come.

2 comments:

Nils Smith said...

I also want to point out that you can see Emery wearing her Justin Graves Band shirt on our Flickr stream.

Chef Mama Lori said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Justin & Michelle. They were such gracious people. They speak as highly of you and your ministry as you do of them.