Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ask Hardy



As many of you know, I have met weekly for the past 3 years with Dr. Hardy Clemons for mentoring. We have talked about anything and everything and I can't tell you how incredibly valuable it has been to me as a pastor, husband, father, and follower of Christ. In this short clip I asked Hardy that if he could share 1 piece of advice with a young pastor what would it be.

In the coming weeks I want to share some of my time with this great leader in the church with you. Feel free to email me at nilssmith1204@gmail.com or comment on this post with any questions that you might like for me to ask him.

I have to warn you that the video quality is horrible and the audio even worse (I used my $1.99 video app for the original iPhone without 3G or video). Hardy and his wife, Ardelle, will also be a part of our discussion panel at Segue this week if you want to join us on Monday night at Tripoint at 8pm or live on the web at www.SegueSA.com/live. We will be discussing dating, sex, and marriage.

1 comment:

Becky Kiser said...

This is cool! I love that he is totally himself here-- reclining in a chair.