Monday, October 20, 2008

The Weekend

So I promised that I would keep up with this and I am and will. I also said that I would start blogging on Saturdays and I didn't on the first Saturday following that post. This is for good reason though. Here's what my weekend looked like:

Thursday Night: Lindsey Kane/The Afters Concert (by the way Lindsey Kane is leading worship at Segue on December 1st)

Friday Morning: Golf at Landa Park with the Boss Man

Friday Night: Natasha Bedingfield and New Kids on the Block Concert (Katie's Birthday present... I was the only Dude in the whole place)

Saturday Morning (7am... just showing how dedicated I am): Habitat for Humanity with the Students... everyone should do this whenever they can, it's a great experience!

Saturday Night: Spurs game with Gabe

Sunday: Church


Awesome weekend and now I get to start my week with Segue!!! I'm a blessed man!

No comments: