Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm That Guy

A couple quick updates and then to my main point:

1) My hair's still falling out day by day :(

2) We closed on our lot and should begin construction on the new house next week! Photos to come!!!!

So it's been a while since I've last posted but there's a good reason! Myspace. So I switched over to Facebook for the most part, but myspace has recaptured my attention. You see, God is doing some incredible things through Segue (www.seguesa.com) and we are so many new people coming and God is stirring something very big. One of the things that always peaks my attention is how to reach people in a new way. These online communities are facinating me. We have actually seen over 100 visit Segue because of our Facebook ads. So I'm giving Myspace a try. While the ads on myspace dont seem to work, I'm trying the band technique. Bands always go on and mass invite friends and it seems to work, so I'm becoming that guy. I've always been annoyed when I have no idea who these people are and how they found me, but they did and I always take about 20 seconds and check them out. I've been internet stalking people for the past week mass inviting people between 18-29 in San Antonio. It's become a challenge for me to see how many friends I can get and how many views I can get. Anyways, I just thought you should know why I haven't blogged. I'll let you know if it works or not, either way I've become that guy.

No comments: