Monday, November 24, 2008

Flying Rats

So I just got home from Segue and was looking forward to watch Amazing Race on the DVR and I plop on the couch in the living room. It was pitch black in there and as I push the power button to turn on the tv and the room begins to light up. All of a sudden I see a rat jump from behind out plasma tv sitting on the mantle onto our coffee table and then run into the corner of the dark living room. I do the manly thing and let out a noise that I can't explain and found myself standing on the couch. I wish I could tell you that I went and caught the rat with my hands but instead I ran into the bedroom and called Katie. I'm thinking about having a sleep over at Chris' house because there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep knowing we have flying rats in the house. The question that I'm wondering is whether I will miss the spraying skunk or the flying rats more when we move out.

1 comment:

Chef Mama Lori said...

You are the manly man. Must be from the Smith side, huh?

Katie will be home soon to protect you. LOL!