Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Gonna be a Dad!!!


I realized I hadn't posted it yet on here, but I'm going to be a Dad! Katie and I are going to the doctor tomorrow and should have a due date tomorrow. We do know that the due date is sometime in July. I'm sure this will be the center of my blogs over the coming year as it seems to consume my thoughts. Katie started a blog with weekly updates about our growing family: http://nilsandkatieplusone.com. I had been keeping this info off of our blog since we hadn't told my mom until Christmas. We took video of her reaction so you'll all get to enjoy that when we get it uploaded. I'll work on my writing skills in future posts, my thoughts seem to be pretty choppy.

1 comment:

Chef Mama Lori said...

From one of your faithful readers: CONGRATS!!!! We're over the top excited for you!

You need to read my blog for my new title for your baby to call me.

Now, how many sympathy pounds have you gained along with Katie so far?